* Q1. What were the different kind of circuits employed in different 5. computer decades? (2 marks)
* Q2. Give the main characteristics of generation of computers. * (2 marks)
* Q3. Give the top features of first and second generation of * computers. (5 marks)
* Q4. Supply the features of fourth and fifth generation of * computer systems. (5 marks)
* Q5. Explain the generations of computers. (15 marks )
5. 1 . Clarify Algorithm? 2 * 2 . Explain Stream Chart With Symbols? 2
* several. Explain the five flowchart structures? 5 * some. Draw a flowchart for starters of these activities 15
* Making a telephone call.
b) Making a cup of tea.
c) Repairing a bicycle tyre.
5. 1 . Exactly what the tips of computer generations? 2 * installment payments on your Write term of laptop generations? two
* several. Write advantages and disadvantages of pc generation? your five * 5. Explain every single computer technology in detail? 15
5. Define a system. Explain the constituents of a system.
* How will you explain program development lifestyle cycle?
* What is system analysis and design (SAD)?
5. Role of system research and design in the development of a system. 2. Q1. What is Software Advancement Life Circuit? (2 marks) * Q2. Name the several stages of Waterfall unit. (2 marks) * Q3. Give the pros and cons of Waterfall model. * (5 marks)
* Q4. In what circumstance is the waterfall and spiral models applied? * (5 marks)
* Q5. Clarify the spin out of control model with diagram. (15 marks)
* Answer the following- (2 marks each)
* Q: What is system?
* Queen: What are the types of system?
2. Answer the following- (5 marks each)
* Queen: Define the following:
* a) System examination
* b) System style
* c) DFD
* d) Document design
* e) MINI-SPEC
* Q: What...