EXPRESSION JOURNAL

Name:

Modules 1 & 2

How you can submit:

1 . Click on ASSESSMENTS

2 . Click on Component 2 Representation Journal

a few. Copy and Paste the Journal in the Student Feedback Section 4. Click " Submit to get grading” AND " Submit”

Module 1: Driving a car is The Responsibility:

Please response the following inquiries in total sentences applying proper punctuational and sentence structure: Complete the K-W-L details below.

K- The things you Know

List two things you understand about driving a car.

1 . Really not as convenient as playing a auto parking or race game.

2 . Following the laws can stop looks of accidents.

W—What you Want to know

List 2 things you want to know about driving.

1 . What is the optimal way to drive?

installment payments on your What each of the signs on the side of the street mean.

L—What you Learned

Identify for least two new things you learned from Module One.

1 . Adolescent driving has a high car accident rate.

2 . Safe driving a car is one of the most critical concerns in Florida.

Will you already have the learners grant? Yes or No

No, My spouse and i don't have my permit.

If perhaps no, have you taken the 4 hour drug/alcohol certificate?

No .

Module 2: The Driver:

You should answer this questions:

Aha Moments: Aha moments happen to be times when you may have been reading something plus the text abruptly makes sense or becomes clear to you. Make sure you use full sentences and proper transliteration and grammar.

Illustrate three aha moments that you had as you proved helpful through Component Two. 1 ) When I was reading about, the attitude of the drivers can be a main key to mishaps. 2 . After i was browsing about, prevalent courtesy.

several. When I was reading regarding, the right of way guideline.

How will this information affect you as a rider now and in the future? (2-3 sentences)

This info certainly has encouraged me to think just before I travel. Now, I usually make sure I'm wearing my own seat belt, heading the speed limit [ not over ]#@@#@!!, be polite to different drivers, without getting mad or yell at other individuals....

Tags:

Essay upon What make a person successful

Budget -- Advantage and Disadvantage Dissertation